domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Imagine



I wear all the symbols of the human race, the ones I know and the ones I don't.

I hold them alltogeher in my body as traces of the search of love.

As bridges of each human being from our hearts towards the universe.The cross, the stars, the moon and sun held by the strings of compassion. They are symbols of brotherhoods, and above all they are symbols of our universe.
We have created many paths along human times, different ways to understand our reality, we have named what we could see, and created believes to unfold what remanined unseen.
The time has come to in-light a vision from the invisible.
No matter what thought or name, face or symbol we give to our reality they all merge in One.
Great poets and masters imagined this world, we are now making it real.
To discover that we are going home.